Subscriber Services
Weather

Thursday, September 06, 2007

What's the best punishment for these mothers?

Some parents don't deserve their children. (OK, OK, I know I've said this before, but it bears repeating.) In the past couple of days I've read about a woman who forgot her 2-year-old in a sweltering car for 8 hours. The toddler died. Now there's another woman who drowned her 7-year-old and then sent the 5-year-old son to see it. I give the former the benefit of the doubt, but the latter ...don't get me started.
These mothers ought to be quartered. It reminds me of the woman who drove her car with her two toddlers into a river to drown them because she wanted her "freedom" to continue a love affair.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

God help us - these poor angels were killed by the one person that is supposed to protect them from harm. Talk about betrayal?!

What must have been that little girl's last thoughts? Mommy, why?

I would give my life to protect my kids and grandkids. I cannot stand the thought of a parent inflicting that type of damage to an innocent child.

The other one, who left the baby in the car for 8 hours -- I cannot understand how you FORGET a child. You can forget your cellphone in the car -- but your kid??????

I don't get it.

That is negligence - pure and simple. She should not be parenting.

1:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home