Subscriber Services
Weather

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

A trip down Memory Lane

Just in case my sometimes achy back wasn't delivering the message of time a'passing, I read about a guy who has put together a retrospective CD of all those songs of my youth in Miami. For those of us who grew up here, not quite Cuban enough for parents and not quite American enough for school, the CD is sure to bring back some bittersweet memories. Oh, all that teen angst! All those crushes and unrequited love!
How simple those worries seem now.
All morning I've been humming "Sabor a Mi."

1 Comments:

Blogger roberto said...

wow,just heard some of the tracks,what a flashback,thanks to all who dance with me.i cant remember names at this time.but you where there with me at belen,electrician hall,polish american,hialeah munucipal,st sophia,and many others this comes from a cubanito who was raised by the ob (orange bowl) between 1962- 1978.thank you all.

4:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home