Subscriber Services
Weather

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Simpson's latest: a setup or a crime?

You would think O.J. Simpson would know better than to do anything bearing a remote whiff of controversy. But apparently he can't stay out of the limelight and now is facing a whole slew of felony charges in connection with an incident in Las Vegas.
Something about this incident -- or at least what I've read about it -- really bothers me, and I am, by no means, a Simpson apologist. The "sports collectors" apparently taped the meeting and sold the tape, according to news reports I've read. That smells fishy to me.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Has the thief who stole Simpson's stuff been arrested?

I thought that fencing stolen property was a crime.

6:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have only one comment about OJ Simpson -- WHO CARES!!?!?!

I am amazed to see the media frenzy around this has-been....really, what ever happened to Britney, Paris and Lindsey????

What passes for "NEWS" nowadays is nothing but gossip about a bunch of "celebrity" losers. Really.

OJ Simpson WAS a great athelete who murdered two people and got away with it. We do not need to be subjected to any more information about him, his escapades, or his latest blonde bimbo.

WE DON'T CARE!

11:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home