Subscriber Services
Weather

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Buying up foreclosures

Foreclosures are high high high in Florida. Wouldn't you love to have the big bucks to buy up these properties at bargain basement prices, wait out the market for a while, then sell 10-15 years from now at a nice profit?
That's certainly what I would do. Unfortunately, I -- like most people I know -- don't have that kind of money. This is a perfect example of how the rich get richer: they have the deep pockets to seize opportunities.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can not agree with you more. I think that foreclosures that are auctioned off or sold should first be given a chance on the market to first time home buyers. They auction them off to investors that inturn make what ever profit they can on the average joe. The rich get richer but they love to live off of the poor same as most banks.

12:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would feel like a vulture!

12:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just said the same thing to a friend the other day. If I only had the money to buy and sustain all these foreclosure properties. Oh, well . . . one can dream.

5:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home