Subscriber Services
Weather

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Need a urinal? A stadium seat? Scoreboard?

I've got to remodel one of my bathrooms. How about installing an Orange Bowl urinal? That would be a real conversation piece.
Officials are auctioning off parts of the venerable, wonderful Orange Bowl before demolishing it. I would really love to have a seat -- for old times' sake -- but realize that I probably won't be able to afford it. It would be nice to have part of Miami history and my childhood in my living room.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ana, It breaks my heart to know about the Orange Bowl being demolished. Very sad to see it happen -- even sadder to have the University of MIAMI playing their games up in Broward County.

Some have said that the Dolphin stadium location is more attractive to the affluent "non-Hispanic" fans.

I still think that the University of Miami should play games in Miami.

It won't be the same for the die-hard alumn to go and cheer the 'Canes. But we will be there nonetheless.

Because, as you know, IT'S ALL ABOUT THE U!

9:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home