Subscriber Services
Weather

Monday, April 03, 2006

Body clocks out of whack

I hate Daylight Savings Time. It takes my body several days to get back into a regular routine. Last night I couldn't get to sleep and, of course, this morning cracking open my eyelids in the pitch dark was just as hard. I wish the powers that be would just settle on one time -- forward or backward or in between -- and let the rest of us light-sensitive folks get on with our lives.
The silver lining, though: We can all putter outside in the yard when we come home from work.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you are taking votes I vote for day light saving the year round.
I can fish either in the morning or late afternoon, it is great.
I did wake up late today, but it's worth it.

11:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ditto.

12:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home