Subscriber Services
Weather

Thursday, March 23, 2006

What makes a good husband?

Bought a very cute rug at Target the other day and spent a good part of the evening ordering my two younger sons and husband around as they moved furniture, adjusted coffee tables and tried out different ways to display my new purchase. When I finally decided on a placement "for now" -- the implication being that I might change my mind tomorrow -- my exasperated 12-year-old said, "Well, now I know what it means to be a husband!"
The kid learns fast, don't you think?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know the old saying, "it is a Women's perogative to change her mind". Well it is good to see that the younger men are getting this. I don't think any of our Husband's will ever truly understand this!

10:41 AM  
Blogger Triguna said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

5:26 AM  
Blogger Triguna said...

I really didnt understand the content which you have written. I want to understand your definition of what makes a good husband. Please respond.

Thank you.

5:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home