Subscriber Services
Weather

Monday, May 14, 2007

Mama knows best

As I grow older I realize that a lot of what I do in my financial life goes back to what I experienced as a child. In other words, I always feel like I'm a paycheck away from being a bag lady -- an absolutely false impression that nonethless is hard to overcome. I am constantly haranguing my kids about fiscal prudence as well. In fact, I've sent them "mom's list to financial success" at various times.
Just this morning I came across a similar list that parallels some of what I've told my children. Thought you would enjoy.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love it! Good advice is always helpful -- even if it comes from your mom.

All those tidbits are tried and true.

Wish I had listened earlier on in my life, I would have avoided several bad moments.

2:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home