Subscriber Services
Weather

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Fry the guy?

I can't imagine anything more anguishing and painful than having your young son's covicted killer making a last ditch effort to get away with it. Yet, that's exactly what Claudine Ryce had to do when lowlife Chavez claimed he had not gotten a fair trial. This poor woman!
I'm against the death penalty and all for the precious rights the Constitution gives us, but I can sometimes understand how people complain that criminals have more rights than victims. To me, any crime against a child should be doubly punished.
Chavez turns my stomach. I can't think of any punishment awful enough to fit the crime.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I strongly agree.

1:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ana,

I agree with you 100%

The research shows that this kind of criminal cannot be "cured" - if he is released, it is very likely that he will again stalk and murder another child.

I don't think that we can afford to let him loose. He needs to be confined or taken out of action in any way possible.

We need to take these pedophiles off the street and lock them away so that they cannot harm any more innocents.

5:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I strongly agree he shouldn't be alive,i think they should fry him,also he feeds from our money,that kind of person shouldn't be alive.Some kind of action should be taken because the child's mother needs to see that justice has been served.

10:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I do agree too, this MONSTER should be fried, not a single pity for him and not only this we the Tax Payers been feeding this "SCUM" all this years???? COM-ON!!!!!!!
RESPECT FOR HIM? NOTHING WHATSOEVER.

Ana, my respects to You.

3:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home